Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New York City Fashion Week

So, I have been pouring through pictures from New York City's fashion week last week trying to find pictures of Tiny Hats for my other blog, and I have to say I am generally disgruntled with Fashion Week. Designers suck. They are so out of touch with what people really like or would ever wear. Now I realize, part of the appreal of fashion week is to be daring and to make something new, but most of the clothes are just down right stupid, like this one: Now, I ask you, have you ever seen a more herione addicted model, a more stupid looking outfit, or a worse color combination? Ugh! Get with the program A Detacher!














But, thankfully, just as I was about to poke my eyes out from the horror, I came across Belle Parish. Her outfits are for kids, but they are just so cute! Here is a sample:











Too Cute!

















Another good designer I found, and one very popular in China, is Betsey Johnson. She had some crazy, off the wall things (like the over above), she also had some very nice ball dresses and good use of color.












No comments:

Post a Comment