Sunday, October 3, 2010

Facebook and Rotten Tomatoes

So I have recently (as in like an hour ago) found out that Facebook as almost seemlessly aligned with Rotten Tomatoes. Now you can go to Rotten Tomatoes, find a movie you have seen recently, write a review on it, rate it. and post it to your Facebook page. And, the main reason why this is really cool, is it posts a film poster and all the film information along with it, which takes a lot of the extra steps out of the process since you don't have to post the picture yourself. This is really a nifty interface and I have really enjoyed using it (probably much to the chagrin of my FB followers to wake up to 20 movie reviews from me, lol). But I will keep posting movies reviews here since I don't want to bog down my FB posts with long movie reviews. But it is a nice way to sum up your feelings, give a quick rating, and post a link to a blog with a more indepth review. The only thing that would be nicer about the merger would be to include blogger in it so I wouldn't have to post to RT/FB and blogger :) Maybe that will be the next wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment